University of Haven Fall 2013 Career Expo
The University of New Haven Career Development Center is holding our Fall 2013 Career Expo!
Beckerman Recreation Center
Friday, October 25th, 2013 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in attending our Fall 2013 Career Expo. With nearly 100 academic programs across four distinct colleges, the University of New Haven is the ideal recruiting source for your organizational needs.
Registration and payment for the Expo is processed through our secure online system called Charger Career Link, a Symplicity product. Please see detailed information on pricing and how to register for the Expo below.
Cost for Registration
|Early Bird Registration - For-Profit (until September 20th)||$100.00|
|Early Bird Registration - Non-Profit/Government||$50.00|
|Additional Representatives||$25.00 each|
Registration Cost Includes:
- 2 Recruiters
- 1 Parking Permit
- 1 Covered Display Table
- 2 Chairs
- 2 Lunch Tickets
A maximum of 4 representatives may staff each organization table. If your organization intends to bring more than 4 recruiters, an additional table must be purchased. For example, if you intend to bring 8 recruiters, you would reserve 2 tables, and so on.
Electricity and Internet Access:
Electricity is provided to employers free of charge on a first come, first serve basis. The event location has free WiFi internet access for all guests.
Steps to Register
- Sign in or register for Charger Career Link, our online system, using the box at the top right of the page
- Once you are logged in to Charger Career Link, click on the Career Expo registration shortcut on the right side of the page
(The link says "Fall 2013 Career Expo is currently active")
- Complete and submit your registration in as much detail as possible
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your registration.
- Once the Career Development Center approves your registration, you will receive an email with an invoice/receipt attached, depending on payment method