Resume Tips or Strategies:
- List any certifications or licenses.
- List technical skills.
Career Resources for Fire Protection Engineering Majors:
Fire Protection Engineering Graduate Programs:
- Fire Protection Engineering MS, PhD
Career options with a:
- Master’s Degree:
- Fire Protection Engineer
- Consulting Engineer
- Fire Equipment Engineer
- Project Development Engineer
- Fire Safety Engineer
Salary and job outlook information
|Health and Safety Engineers (Fire Protection Engineer)||$$81,830||+6% (average)|
|Plumbers, Pipe Fitters, and Steam fitters (Fire System Installers||$50,660||+12% (above average)|
- Have a background understanding of engineering concepts and fire science, a bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred or required for most advanced programs.
- Become familiar with local codes and fire protection standards.
Fire Protection Engineering Graduate Program Websites: